Ethics and Morality in the Professional Setting | Colorado
2 Core Hour Video Class
Learn the fundamental theories of ethics, their weaknesses and how to create a Code of Conduct that accurately reflects your company core values and principles.
Instructor: Joshua Francis
Having a reputation for straight forward business practices can only help your business. In the current environment of corporate malfeasance, customers will welcome and value a company that promotes a culture of trust and respect. What should potential customers know about your company? Is reliable customer service and forthright dialogue of value to you as an owner? This two hour video course will provide an overview of ethical theory and application that will help you establish and maintain hard earned business relationships.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental theories of ethics and their respective weaknesses.
- Describe how to effectively apply a Code of Ethics to the current policies, rules and guidelines governing an organization that will ultimately serve the needs of the customer.
- Summarize the components of a well designed Code of Conduct, including standards, obligations and consequences for non-compliance.
- Create a Code of Conduct that embodies the ethics that accurately reflect the company core values and principles.
This Course Covers:
- Ethics vs. Morals
- Social Norms
- Ethics, Values, and Your Business
- Introduction to Ethical Theory – (Duty, Consequence, and Virtue)
- Duty Based Ethics
- Consequence and Virtue Based Ethics
- Basic Code of Ethics / Code of Conduct
- Simplified and Comprehensive Code of Ethics
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.