Plumber 2015 IPC Review and Plan Reading | Oklahoma
6 Hour Video Course
This training program will provide plumbers with 6 hours of required continuing education. It reviews the 2015 IPC and areas of the code most commonly encountered and also how to interpret plumbing blueprints and successfully install plumbing systems.
Instructors: Randy Drake & Joshua Francis
IPC REVIEW – This video training course has been designed to provide Oklahoma plumbers with a comprehensive review of the 2015 International Plumbing Code. Master plumber Randy Drake and instructor Josh Francis outline and discuss the areas of the code that are most commonly encountered by plumbing professionals. Code related information is applied to every day best practices, and common IPC requirements are explained.
PLAN READING – The ability to interpret plumbing blueprints and successfully install the required plumbing systems is an essential skill. Prints provide the details you need regarding types and sizes of sinks to the location of gas lines, drains and vents. This video course outlines the general layout of both residential and commercial plans, identifying and detailing schedules, legends, symbols and engineering instructions.
This Course Covers:
- Fixtures, Faucets, and Fixture Fittings, Code overview & Practice problems
- Water Supply and Distribution
- Sanitary Drainage, Cleanouts and Fixture Units
- Vent Extensions, Connections and Grades
- Pipe Sizing, Developed Length
- Stack Offsets, Branches
- Fixture, Wet, Stack, & Circuit Vents
- Admittance Valves
- Traps, Interceptors and Separators
- Storm Drainage, Area, Volume, Sizing & Secondary Drains
- Nonpotable Water Systems, Requirements & Problems
- Subsurface Landscape Irrigation Systems, Design, Sizing & Installation
- Appendix E – Sizing of Water Piping Systems & Friction Charts and Lengths
- Commercial plan
- Plumbing floor plan
- Symbols and abbreviations
- Mechanical plan
- Residential plan
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com.