NFPA 13D Basics Layout | Professional Development
1 Hour Video Course
This course is an introduction to the basics of NFPA 13D sprinkler systems and teaches sprinkler protection standards, system components, types, layout, and design area.
Instructor: Karl Wiegand
This course is an introduction to the basics of NFPA 13D sprinkler systems. Students will become familiar with sprinkler protection standards, system components, system types, system layout, and design area.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Understand sprinkler system protection standards.
- Install residential sprinkler systems correctly and safely.
- Layout systems for residential applications.
- Calculate the hydraulic demand on a system.
This Course Covers:
- Sprinkler protection standards
- System components
- Dry and preaction systems
- System layout
- Sprinkler layout
- Listed design area rules
- Hydraulic demand
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.