Residential Plumber Exam Prep | South Carolina
12 Hour Video Course – Exam Prep with Practice Tests
This training program has been designed to guide students who are preparing to take a plumbing exam based on the International Plumbing Code (IPC) and International Fuel Gas Code (IFGC). This course will also include any state specific rules and regulations outlined in the exam administrator's candidate bulletin.
Instructors: R. Drake, J. Francis & K. Wiegand
This easy to follow video training program will prepare you to pass the plumbing exam. The course is based on the International Plumbing Code (IPC), along with South Carolina state specific amendments, laws, and rules. This course will teach you how to find answers quickly and efficiently in the code book, which is crucial for passing the exam.
Also included in this course is an in-depth master isometric drawings, a hands-on copper soldering demonstration, basic and advanced plumbing math, and hundreds of practice questions and problems.
This Course Covers:
- Reading and Understanding the PSI Bulletin
- Books That You Should Have During the Exam
- Effective Study Techniques
- International Plumbing Code
- IPC Chapter 1 – Administration, Scope and Intent/Purpose
- IPC Chapter 2 – Definitions and Symbols
- Plumbing Math
- IPC Chapter 3 – General Regulations
- IPC Chapter 4 – Fixtures, Faucets, and Fixture Fittings
- IPC Chapter 5 – Water Heaters
- IPC Chapter 6 – Water Supply and Distribution
- IPC Chapter 7 – Sanitary Drainage
- IPC Chapter 8 – Indirect and Special Waste
- IPC Chapter 9 – Vents
- IPC Chapter 10 – Traps, Interceptors and Separators
- IPC Chapter 11 – Storm Drainage
- IPC Chapter 13 – Nonpotable Water Systems
- IPC Chapter 14 – Subsurface Landscape Irrigation Systems
- Appendix E
- Private Sewage Systems
- Plan Reading
- Hands-On Practical Application
- Practice Test
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.