Plumber CORE Continuing Education | Utah
8 Hour Video Course
This training program will provide plumbers with 8 hours of required Core continuing education and includes seven hours of 2015 IPC code review and one hour of ADA Plumbing Elements and Facilities.
Instructors: Randy Drake and Josh Francis
This training program has been designed to provide plumbers with 8 hours of required continuing education. The course includes seven hours of 2015 IPC code review and one hour of ADA Plumbing Elements and Facilities, which satisfies the eight hour Core requirement.
This Course Covers:
- IPC Chapter 1 – Administration, Scope and Intent/Purpose
- IPC Chapter 2 – Definitions and Symbols
- Plumbing Math
- IPC Chapter 3 – General Regulations
- IPC Chapter 4 – Fixtures, Faucets, and Fixture Fittings
- IPC Chapter 5 – Water Heaters
- IPC Chapter 6 – Water Supply and Distribution
- IPC Chapter 7 – Sanitary Drainage
- IPC Chapter 8 – Indirect and Special Waste
- IPC Chapter 9 – Vents
- IPC Chapter 10 – Traps, Interceptors and Separators
- IPC Chapter 11 – Storm Drainage
- IPC Chapter 13 – Nonpotable Water Systems
- IPC Chapter 14 – Subsurface Landscape Irrigation Systems
- Appendix E
- ADA: Plumbing elements and Facilities
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.