Uniform Plumbing Code | Individual Prep Course
Video Course – Practice Tests
This training program guides students who are preparing to take a plumbing exam based on the Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) and includeds isometric drawings, copper soldering, math and hundreds of practice questions and problems.
Instructor: Lorren Schlotfeldt
This easy to follow video training program will prepare you to pass the plumbing exam. The course is based on the Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) and will teach you how to find answers quickly and efficiently in the code book, which is crucial for passing the exam.
Also included in this course is an in-depth lesson on isometric drawings, a hands-on copper soldering demonstration, basic and advanced plumbing math, and hundreds of practice questions and problems.
- About the Exam
- Reading and Understanding the Exam Bulletin
- Books That You Should Have During the Exam
- Effective Study Techniques
- General Regulations
- Plumbing Math
- Plumbing Fixtures and Fixture Fittings
- Water Heaters
- Water Supply and Distribution
- Sanitary Drainage
- Indirect Waste
- Traps and Interceptors
- Storm DrainageA
- Hands-On Practical Application
- Measuring, fitting, and soldering copper piping